Common name(s): bigflower tickseed
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4~5 - 9~10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Coreopsis grandiflora
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (8 varieties in database) (7 photos)
- Annie's Annuals: Coreopsis grandiflora 'Sunburst' - Catalog page with photo, basic horticultural information, and noteworthy features. (additional cultivars listed in catalog) (zone 4-10) (2 photos)
- Cal's Plant of the Week - Profile for plant, primarily relating to pot culture, with notes on culture and propagation. (zone 4-9) (1 photo)
- Carolina Nature - Photos of this native plant, often with notes on habitat and identification. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 4-9) (14 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens: Coreopsis grandiflora 'Early Sunrise' - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 4)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 5-10) (1 photo)
- Heritage Perennials: Coreopsis grandiflora Sunny Day - Profile with description and horticultural details. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 4-9) (1 photo)
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations.
- Kansas Wildflowers & Grasses - Plant portrait with botanical details and description (11 photos)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (9 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 4-9). Also pages for 'Domino', 'Early Sunrise', 'Mayfield Giant', 'Sundancer', 'Walcoreop' FLYING SAUCERS, and SUN UP.
- Missouri Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (4 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information (additional information for other varieties)
- Paghat's Garden: Coreopsis grandiflora 'Early Sunrise' - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (3 photos)
- Plant Delights Nursery: Coreopsis grandiflora 'Mayfield Giant' - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants: Coreopsis grandiflora 'Early Sunrise' - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 4-9) (1 photo)