Common name(s): pagoda dogwood
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3~4 - 7
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Cornus alternifolia
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (2 varieties in database) (14 photos)
- BBC Gardening: Cornus alternifolia 'Argentea' - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Carolina Nature - Illustrated woody plant profile, with notes on range and identification. (19 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 4-7) (12 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 4) (3 photos)
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations. (2 photos)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (3 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 3-7) (4 photos). Also a page for 'Argentea'.
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 3-7) (3 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 3-7) (4 photos)
- Virginia Tech Dendrology - Factsheet with botanical characteristics and photos of various features. (6 photos)