Common name(s): cornelian cherry
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4~5 - 7~8
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Cornus mas
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (2 photos)
- BBC Gardening - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 4-8) (20 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 4) (8 photos)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 5-8) (2 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 4-8) (16 photos). Also pages for 'Golden Glory' and 'Variegata'.
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 4-8) (3 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information (additional information for other varieties)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 4-8) (4 photos)
- Virginia Tech Dendrology - Factsheet with botanical characteristics and photos of various features. (zone 4-8) (6 photos)