Common name(s): montbretia
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 5~7 - 9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Crocosmia × crocosmiiflora
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (7 varieties in database) (11 photos)
- BBC Gardening: Crocosmia x crocosmiiflora 'Emily McKenzie' - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo). Also pages for 'George Davison', 'Golden Fleece', and 'Mars'.
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 6-9) (21 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens: Crocosmia x crocosmiiflora 'George Davison' - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 5)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 6-9) (3 photos)
- Heritage Perennials: Crocosmia x crocosmiiflora 'Solfatare' - Profile with description and horticultural details. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 7-9) (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden: Crocosmia crocosmiiflora 'Solfatare' - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 6-9)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 5-9) (1 photo)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information (additional information for other varieties)
- Pacific Bulb Society - One of the plants described on this page about the genus. (14 photos)
- Paghat's Garden: Crocosmia x crocosmiiflora 'Emily Mckenzie' - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations.. Also a page for 'Lucifer'.
- Rob's Plants: Crocosmia x crocosmiiflora - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (zone 6-9) (4 photos)