Common name(s): snow crocus
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3~4 - 8~11
Links for Crocus chrysanthus
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (12 varieties in database) (2 photos)
- Asianflora - Plant photos. (1 photo)
- BBC Gardening: Crocus chrysanthus 'Saturnus' - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (more profiles for additional varieties) (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 4-11) (8 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens: Crocus chrysanthus 'Advance' - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 3) (6 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 3-8). Also pages for 'Advance', 'Goldilocks', and 'Snowbunting'.
- NARGS Image Gallery - Photograph(s) contributed by North American Rock Garden Society members. (1 photo)
- Pacific Bulb Society - One of the plants described on this page about the genus. (additional pages for other varieties) (11 photos)
- Paghat's Garden: Crocus chrysanthus 'Advance' - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (2 photos). Also pages for 'Blue Pearl', 'Cream Beauty', 'Fuscotinctus', 'Goldilocks', 'Gypsy Girl', 'Prince Claus', and 'Snow Bunting'.