Common name(s): spring crocus
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3~4 - 8~9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Crocus vernus
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (10 varieties in database) (4 photos)
- BBC Gardening: Crocus vernus 'Pickwick' - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 3-9) (14 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 3-8) (2 photos). Also pages for 'Flower Record', 'Jeanne d'Arc', 'Pickwick', 'Purpureus Grandiflorus', 'Remembrance', and 'Striped Beauty'.
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Paghat's Garden: Crocus vernus 'Twilight' - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (2 photos)
- Rob's Plants: Crocus vernus (and -) - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (3 photos)
- Wild Ginger Farm: Crocus vernus 'Twilight' - One of the plants featured on this specialty nursery's catalog page, with photo and brief description. (1 photo)
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (1 photo)
- Iris' Garden - Gardener in the Netherlands presents a photo of this plant, with basic horticultural information. (1 photo)