Common name(s): bush cinquefoil
Synonym(s): Potentilla fruticosa, Pentaphylloides floribunda
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 1~4 - 6~9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Dasiphora fruticosa
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (8 varieties in database) (6 photos)
- Asianflora - Plant photos. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 3-7) (11 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (4 photos)
- Digging Dog Nursery: Potentilla fruticosa 'Apricot Whisper' - Catalog page with descriptive information (zone 3)
- Heritage Perennials: Potentilla fruticosa 'Yellow Gem' - Profile with description and horticultural details. (zone 2-9) (1 photo)
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations. (3 photos)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (3 photos)
- Las Pilitas Nursery - Catalog page about this California native, with description and horticultural basics. (zone 1-9) (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 3-7) (3 photos). Also pages for 'Coronation Triumph' and 'Hallman Dwarf'.
- Missouri Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (3 photos)
- NARGS Image Gallery - Photograph(s) contributed by North American Rock Garden Society members. (1 photo)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 2-7) (3 photos)
- Paghat's Garden: Potentilla fruticosa 'Pink Whisper' - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (1 photo). Also a page for 'Sunset'.
- Rainy Side Gardeners: Dasiphora fruticosa 'Mount Townsend' - Plant profile compiled by two gardeners in the Pacific Northwest. Includes propagation and pruning methods, and commentary. (zone 4-8) (3 photos). Also a page for 'Mount Townsend'.
- Rare Find Nursery: Potentilla fruticosa 'Abbotswood' - Catalog detail page with description and horticultural information. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 3-7) (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 2-6) (4 photos)
- Southwest Colorado Wildflowers - Photos and botanical information about the species/genus. (4 photos)
- Virginia Tech Dendrology - Factsheet with botanical characteristics and photos of various features. (6 photos)
- Washington Native Plant Society - Photo and brief description. (1 photo)