Common name(s): Hardy Iceplant
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4~6 - 9~11
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Delosperma cooperi
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (7 varieties in database) (33 photos)
- Cal's Plant of the Week - Profile for plant, primarily relating to pot culture, with notes on culture and propagation. (zone 5-11) (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 5-9) (23 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 5) (8 photos)
- Heritage Perennials: Delosperma cooperi 'Jewel of Desert Topaz' - Profile with description and horticultural details. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 4-9) (1 photo). Also a page for Mesa Verde.
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 6-10) (4 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 6-9) (2 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Paghat's Garden - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (4 photos)
- Plant Delights Nursery - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (zone 6-9) (3 photos)
- Swedishrockgarden - Photo of the species. (1 photo)