Common name(s): fernleaf bleeding heart
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3 - 8~9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Dicentra eximia
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (23 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 3-9) (8 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 3) (2 photos)
- Heritage Perennials: Dicentra eximia 'Alba' - Profile with description and horticultural details. (zone 3-9) (1 photo)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (7 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 3-9) (2 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 3-9) (1 photo)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information (additional information for other varieties)
- Pacific Bulb Society - One of the plants described on this page about the genus. (2 photos)
- Paghat's Garden: Dicentra eximia 'Pink' - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (2 photos)
- Plant Delights Nursery: Dicentra eximia 'Dolly Sods' - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (1 photo)
- Sunlight Gardens: Dicentra eximia 'alba' - Wildflower nursery catalog page with description and cultivation details. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 3-8) (1 photo)
Common name(s): White Wild Bleeding Heart
- Paghat's Garden - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (1 photo)