Common name(s): (Hummingbird Plant)
Synonym(s): Dicliptera suberecta, Dicliptera sericea, Jacobinia suberecta
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 7~8 - 10~11
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Dicliptera squarrosa
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (13 photos)
- Annie's Annuals - Catalog page with photo, basic horticultural information, and noteworthy features. (zone 7-11) (3 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (15 photos)
- Iris' Garden - Gardener in the Netherlands presents a photo of this plant, with basic horticultural information. (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 8-10) (1 photo)
- Plant Delights Nursery - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 7-11) (2 photos)