Common name(s): yellow foxglove
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 2~3 - 8~9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Digitalis grandiflora
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (2 varieties in database) (15 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 3-8) (17 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 3) (8 photos)
- Heritage Perennials: Digitalis grandiflora 'Carillon' - Profile with description and horticultural details. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 2-9) (1 photo)
- Iris' Garden - Gardener in the Netherlands presents a photo of this plant, with basic horticultural information. (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 3-8) (9 photos)
- NARGS Image Gallery - Photograph(s) contributed by North American Rock Garden Society members. (1 photo)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information (additional information for other varieties)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (3 photos)
- Sunlight Gardens - Wildflower nursery catalog page with description and cultivation details. (zone 3-8) (1 photo)