Common name(s): yellow coneflower
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3~5 - 8~9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Echinacea paradoxa
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (6 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 3-9) (11 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 3) (8 photos)
- Iris' Garden - Gardener in the Netherlands presents a photo of this plant, with basic horticultural information. (1 photo)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (6 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 5-8) (2 photos)
- Missouri Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (6 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (3 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Plant Delights Nursery - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (3 photos)
- Sunlight Gardens - Wildflower nursery catalog page with description and cultivation details. (zone 5-9) (1 photo)
- Wild Ginger Farm - One of the plants featured on this specialty nursery's catalog page, with photo and brief description. (1 photo)
Common name(s): Ozark Coneflower
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations.