Common name(s): alpine barrenwort
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4 - 7~9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Epimedium alpinum
- All Things Plants: Epimedium alpinum 'Rubrum' - Community-assembled plant profile (20 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 4-7) (2 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 4) (3 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 4-8) (8 photos)
- Pacific Bulb Society - One of the plants described on this page about the genus. (6 photos)
- Paghat's Garden: Epimedium alpinum 'Rubrum - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (3 photos)
- Plant Delights Nursery: Epimedium alpinum 'Shrimp Girl' - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (1 photo)
- Rainy Side Gardeners - Plant profile compiled by two gardeners in the Pacific Northwest. Includes propagation and pruning methods, and commentary. (zone 4-9) (1 photo)