Common name(s): lilac fairy barrenwort
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4~5 - 8~9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Epimedium grandiflorum
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (11 varieties in database) (6 photos)
- Asianflora - Plant photos. (10 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 4-8) (2 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens: Epimedium grandiflorum 'Cranberry Sparkle' - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 5) (3 photos)
- Digging Dog Nursery: Epimedium grandiflorum 'Koji' - Catalog page with descriptive information (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 4). Also a page for 'Lilafee'.
- Heritage Perennials: Epimedium grandiflorum Lilac Fairy - Profile with description and horticultural details. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 4-9) (1 photo)
- Iris' Garden - Gardener in the Netherlands presents a photo of this plant, with basic horticultural information. (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 5-8) (1 photo). Also pages for 'Lilafee' and 'Pierre's Purple'.
- NARGS Image Gallery - Photograph(s) contributed by North American Rock Garden Society members. (1 photo)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society: Epimedium grandiflorum 'Lilafee' - Germination information (additional information for other varieties)
- Pacific Bulb Society - One of the plants described on this page about the genus. (2 photos)
- Paghat's Garden: Epimedium grandiflorum 'Lilafee - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (1 photo)
- Plant Delights Nursery: Epimedium grandiflorum 'Red Queen' - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (1 photo)
- Rainy Side Gardeners: Epimedium grandiflorum 'Lilafee' - Plant profile compiled by two gardeners in the Pacific Northwest. Includes propagation and pruning methods, and commentary. (zone 5-9) (3 photos)
- Rare Find Nursery: Epimedium grandiflorum 'Purple Prince' - Catalog detail page with description and horticultural information. (zone 4-8) (2 photos)
- Rob's Plants: Epimedium grandiflorum 'Lilafee' - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (4 photos)
- Wild Ginger Farm: Epimedium grandiflorum 'Irene' - One of the plants featured on this specialty nursery's catalog page, with photo and brief description. (1 photo). Also a page for 'Nanum'.
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 5
Common name(s): Perennial Fairy Wings
Common name(s): Bandit Fairy Wings
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4
Common name(s): Bronze Maiden Fairy Wings