Common name(s): common fleabane
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 2~4 - 7~10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Erigeron philadelphicus
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (15 photos)
- Connecticut Botanical Society - Wildflower profile. (3 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 3-10) (4 photos)
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations.
- Kansas Wildflowers & Grasses - Plant portrait with botanical details and description (7 photos)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (28 photos)
- Las Pilitas Nursery - Catalog page about this California native, with description and horticultural basics. (zone 4-10) (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 2-7)
- Missouri Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (7 photos)
- Native Plants of Central Texas - Photos with brief comments from University of Texas at Austin. (3 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (3 photos)
- Turner Photographics - Profile of wildflower of the US Pacific Northwest, with botanical description, habitat and distribution, and photo gallery.