Common name(s): argyle-apple
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 8~8b - 9~11
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Eucalyptus cinerea
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (2 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 8b-11) (8 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 8)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 8-11) (2 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 8-11) (2 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 8b-9) (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (zone 8-11) (4 photos)