Common name(s): poinsettia
Synonym(s): Poinsettia pulcherrima
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 9 - 11
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Euphorbia pulcherrima
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (10 varieties in database) (75 photos)
- Cal's Plant of the Week - Profile for plant, primarily relating to pot culture, with notes on culture and propagation. (1 photo)
- Central Texas Gardener - Plant of the week profile with photo and cultural information. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 9-11) (37 photos)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 9-11) (3 photos)
- John and Jacq's Garden - Informational page provided by home gardeners with details on culture and propagation. (zone 9-11) (9 photos)
- Landscape Plants for South Florida - Description and summary information. (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 9-11) (1 photo)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (2 photos)
- Paghat's Garden - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 9-11) (5 photos)