Common name(s): wild buckwheat; black bindweed
Synonym(s): Polygonum convolvulus
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Fallopia convolvulus
- Climbers - Information page with most botanical details for this climbing species of the eastern US. (4 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (4 photos)
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations. (2 photos)
- Missouri Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (5 photos)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (2 photos)