Common name(s): dropwort
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 2~4 - 9~10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Filipendula vulgaris
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (7 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 4-9) (4 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 3) (4 photos)
- Heritage Perennials: Filipendula vulgaris 'Plena' - Profile with description and horticultural details. (zone 2-9) (1 photo)
- Iris' Garden - Gardener in the Netherlands presents a photo of this plant, with basic horticultural information. (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 3-9) (6 photos). Also a page for 'Multiplex'.
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information (additional information for other varieties)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 3-10) (2 photos)