Common name(s): rose-ring blanketflower
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 5~8 - 10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Gaillardia pulchella
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (7 varieties in database) (26 photos)
- Cal's Plant of the Week - Profile for plant, primarily relating to pot culture, with notes on culture and propagation. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (25 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 8) (1 photo)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 5-10) (3 photos)
- Kansas Wildflowers & Grasses - Plant portrait with botanical details and description (12 photos)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation.
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (5 photos)
- Missouri Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (3 photos)
- Native Plants of Central Texas - Photos with brief comments from University of Texas at Austin. (8 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (6 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information (additional information for other varieties)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records.