Common name(s): sweet woodruff
Synonym(s): Asperula odorata
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3~4 - 8~9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Galium odoratum
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (24 photos)
- BBC Gardening - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 4-8) (23 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 4) (4 photos)
- Heritage Perennials - Profile with description and horticultural details. (zone 3-9) (1 photo)
- Iris' Garden - Gardener in the Netherlands presents a photo of this plant, with basic horticultural information. (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 4-8) (6 photos)
- Missouri Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (3 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (5 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Paghat's Garden - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations.
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (2 photos)
- Sunlight Gardens - Wildflower nursery catalog page with description and cultivation details. (zone 4-8) (1 photo)