Common name(s): prairie smoke
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 1~4 - 7~8
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Geum triflorum
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (23 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 1-8) (12 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 3) (8 photos)
- Digging Dog Nursery - Catalog page with descriptive information (zone 3)
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations.
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (31 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 3-7) (4 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Paghat's Garden - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (2 photos)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (zone 4)
- Southwest Colorado Wildflowers - Photos and botanical information about the species/genus. (6 photos)
- Turner Photographics - Profile of wildflower of the US Pacific Northwest, with botanical description, habitat and distribution, and photo gallery.
- Wild Ginger Farm: Geum triflorum - Dwarf Form - One of the plants featured on this specialty nursery's catalog page, with photo and brief description. (1 photo)