Common name(s): rose vervain
Synonym(s): Verbena canadensis
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 5~7 - 8~10
Links for Glandularia canadensis
- Alabama Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (6 photos)
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (4 varieties in database) (11 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 6-9) (4 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens: Glandularia canadensis 'Homestead Purple' - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 7)
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations.
- Kansas Wildflowers & Grasses - Plant portrait with botanical details and description (11 photos)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (13 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 5-9) (14 photos). Also pages for 'Greystone Daphne' and 'Shauna Ann'.
- Missouri Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (9 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 6-10a) (8 photos)
- Paghat's Garden: Verbena canadensis 'Homestead Purple' - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (4 photos)
- Plant Delights Nursery: Verbena canadensis 'Greystone Daphne' - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (additional pages for other varieties) (1 photo). Also a page for 'Snowflurry'.
- Rob's Plants: Glandularia canadensis 'Perfecta' - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (1 photo)