Common name(s): baby's breath
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 2~5 - 8~10
Links for Gypsophila paniculata
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (4 varieties in database) (3 photos)
- BBC Gardening - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo). Also a page for 'Bristol Fairy'.
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 3-10) (6 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens: Gypsophila paniculata 'Schneeflocke' Snowflake - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 5)
- Heritage Perennials: Gypsophila paniculata ‘Pink Fairy’ - Profile with description and horticultural details. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 2-9) (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden: Gypsophila paniculata 'Bristol Fairy' - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 3-9) (3 photos). Also pages for 'Compacta Plena', 'Danfestar' FESTIVAL STAR, 'Perfekta', and 'Viette's Dwarf'.
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 3-9a) (1 photo)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Plant Delights Nursery: Gypsophila paniculata 'Bristol Fairy' - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (additional pages for other varieties) (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 3-8) (2 photos)
Common name(s): White Baby's Breath
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 2 - 9