Common name(s): lenten rose
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4~5 - 9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Helleborus × hybridus
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (27 varieties in database) (29 photos). Also a page for 'Splashdown'.
- BBC Gardening - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 4-9) (24 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 4) (8 photos)
- Digging Dog Nursery - Catalog page with descriptive information (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 4)
- Heritage Perennials: Helleborus x hybridus WT Red Racer - Profile with description and horticultural details. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 5-9) (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden: Helleborus hybridus 'Blue Lady' - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 4-9) (6 photos). Also pages for 'Pine Knot Best Darks', 'Pine Knot Best R C', 'Pine Knot Best Strain', 'Pink Lady', 'Red Lady', 'Red Mountain', 'White Lady Spotted', 'White Lady', 'Yellow Lady', Lady Mix, and Red hybrid.
- NARGS Image Gallery - Photograph(s) contributed by North American Rock Garden Society members. (1 photo)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information (additional information for other varieties)
- Rob's Plants: Helleborus x hybridus - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (7 photos)
Common name(s): hellebore
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4 - 9
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 4-9) (2 photos)