Common name(s): Livid Hellebore
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 8 - 9~10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Helleborus lividus
Common name(s): Silver Lace Corsican Hellebore
Synonym(s): Helleborus argutifolius
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 6~8 - 8~9
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (4 varieties in database) (8 photos)
- BBC Gardening - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 8-9) (7 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 6) (2 photos)
- Digging Dog Nursery - Catalog page with descriptive information (zone 6) (1 photo)
- Heritage Perennials: Helleborus argutifolius 'Silver Lace' - Profile with description and horticultural details. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 6-9) (1 photo)
- Iris' Garden - Gardener in the Netherlands presents a photo of this plant, with basic horticultural information. (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 6-8) (3 photos)
- NARGS Image Gallery - Photograph(s) contributed by North American Rock Garden Society members. (1 photo)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (1 photo)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information. Also a page for another instance.
- Plant Delights Nursery - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (additional pages for other varieties) (1 photo). Also a page for 'HGC Snow Fever'.
- Rainy Side Gardeners - Plant profile compiled by two gardeners in the Pacific Northwest. Includes propagation and pruning methods, and commentary. (zone 6-9) (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants: Helleborus lividus subsp. corsicus - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (6 photos)