Common name(s): red yucca
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 5~7 - 9~10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Hesperaloe parviflora
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (2 varieties in database) (22 photos)
- Central Texas Gardener - Plant of the week profile with photo and cultural information. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 5-10) (34 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 7) (8 photos)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (78 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 5-10) (3 photos)
- Native Plants of Central Texas - Photos with brief comments from University of Texas at Austin. (8 photos)
- Plant Delights Nursery - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (zone 5-9)
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 7