Common name(s): Red-leaf Hibiscus
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 8~9 - 10~11
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Hibiscus acetosella
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (5 varieties in database) (14 photos)
- Annie's Annuals - Catalog page with photo, basic horticultural information, and noteworthy features. (zone 9-11) (3 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 8-11) (17 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 9)
- Hayefield - Garden writer Nancy Ondra presents a plant growing in her garden, with description and photographs. (2 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (5 photos)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (zone 8-10) (3 photos)