Common name(s): chameleon plant
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4~6 - 8~11
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Houttuynia cordata
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (2 varieties in database) (4 photos)
- Asianflora - Plant photos. (6 photos)
- BBC Gardening: Houttuynia cordata 'Chameleon' - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Carolina Nature - Photos of this native plant, often with notes on habitat and identification. (7 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 5-11) (6 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens: Houttuynia cordata 'Chameleon' - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 5)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 6-11) (2 photos)
- Heritage Perennials: Houttuynia cordata 'Chameleon' - Profile with description and horticultural details. (zone 4-9)
- Missouri Botanical Garden: Houttuynia cordata 'Chameleon' - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 4-10) (3 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 5-8) (4 photos)
- Paghat's Garden: Houttuynia cordata 'Chameleon' - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations.
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (2 photos)