Common name(s): climbing hydrangea
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4~5 - 7~8
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Hydrangea anomala
Common name(s): Climbing Hydrangea
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4~6 - 7~8
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 4-7) (1 photo)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 4)
- Digging Dog Nursery - Catalog page with descriptive information (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 5)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 4-8) (6 photos). Also a page for 'Miranda'.
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 6-7) (3 photos)
- Paghat's Garden - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (2 photos)
- Rare Find Nursery - Catalog detail page with description and horticultural information. (zone 4-7) (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants: Hydrangea anomala subsp. petiolaris - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (2 photos)
- Sunlight Gardens - Wildflower nursery catalog page with description and cultivation details. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 4-7) (1 photo)