Common name(s): hortensia
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3~4 - 8~10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Hydrangea paniculata
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (22 varieties in database) (1 photo)
- Asianflora - Plant photos. (2 photos)
- BBC Gardening: Hydrangea paniculata 'Unique' - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments.
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 3) (1 photo)
- Digging Dog Nursery: Hydrangea paniculata 'Limelight' - Catalog page with descriptive information (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 4)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 3-8) (3 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 3-8) (1 photo). Also pages for 'Bokrathirteen' SWEET SUMMER, 'Bombshell', 'Chantilly Lace', 'Dvppinky' PINKY-WINKY, 'Grandiflora', 'Ilvobo' BOBO, 'Ilvomindy' MEGA MINDY, 'Interhydia' PINK DIAMOND, 'Jane' LITTLE LIME, 'Le Vasterival' FIRST EDITIONS GREAT STAR, 'Limelight', 'Little Lamb', 'Renhy' VANILLA STRAWBERRY, 'Rensun' STRAWBERRY SUNDAE, 'SMHPLQF' LITTLE QUICK FIRE, 'Tardiva', and 'White Moth'.
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 3-8) (5 photos)
- Rainy Side Gardeners: Hydrangea paniculata 'Jane' - Plant profile compiled by two gardeners in the Pacific Northwest. Includes propagation and pruning methods, and commentary. (zone 3-10) (6 photos)
- Rare Find Nursery: Hydrangea paniculata - Catalog detail page with description and horticultural information. (zone 4-9) (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants: Hydrangea paniculata 'Limelight' - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 4-9) (6 photos)
- Virginia Tech Dendrology - Factsheet with botanical characteristics and photos of various features. (zone 3-8) (6 photos)
- Paghat's Garden - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations.