Common name(s): creeping St. John's wort
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 5~6 - 8~10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Hypericum calycinum
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (2 varieties in database) (4 photos)
- BBC Gardening - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 6-10) (4 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 6) (3 photos)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 5-9) (3 photos)
- Heritage Perennials: Hypericum calycinum 'Brigadoon' - Profile with description and horticultural details. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 5-9) (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 5-9) (7 photos). Also a page for 'Briggadoon'.
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 6-10) (3 photos)
- Paghat's Garden - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (7 photos)
- Plant Delights Nursery: Hypericum calycinum 'Fiesta' PPAF - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (2 photos)