Common name(s): candytuft
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3~5 - 8~10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Iberis sempervirens
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (5 varieties in database) (14 photos)
- Annie's Annuals: Iberis sempervirens 'Tahoe' - Catalog page with photo, basic horticultural information, and noteworthy features. (zone 3-9) (2 photos)
- BBC Gardening: Iberis sempervirens 'Schneeflocke' - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 3-9) (8 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 3) (8 photos)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 4-8) (2 photos)
- Heritage Perennials: Iberis sempervirens Snowsurfer 'Forte' - Profile with description and horticultural details. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 4-9) (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 3-8) (4 photos). Also pages for 'Alexander's White' and 'Weisser Zwerg'.
- NARGS Image Gallery - Photograph(s) contributed by North American Rock Garden Society members. (1 photo)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 3-9) (2 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information (additional information for other varieties)
- Paghat's Garden: Iberis sempervirens 'Snowflake' - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (2 photos)
- Rainy Side Gardeners - Plant profile compiled by two gardeners in the Pacific Northwest. Includes propagation and pruning methods, and commentary. (zone 5-9) (2 photos)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 4-10) (3 photos)
- Swedishrockgarden - Photo of the species. (2 photos). Also a page for another instance.