Common name(s): inkberry
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3~5 - 9~10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Ilex glabra
- All Things Plants: Ilex glabra 'Compacta' - Community-assembled plant profile (2 varieties in database) (2 photos)
- Carolina Nature - Illustrated woody plant profile, with notes on range and identification. (13 photos)
- Connecticut Botanical Society - Wildflower profile. (2 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 4-10) (2 photos)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 5-10) (3 photos)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (3 photos)
- Landscape Plants for South Florida - Description and summary information.
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 4-9) (1 photo). Also pages for 'Chamzin' NORDIC, 'Compacta', and 'Shamrock'.
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 5-9) (3 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Rare Find Nursery: Ilex glabra 'Pretty Girl' - Catalog detail page with description and horticultural information. (zone 5-9) (2 photos)
- Virginia Tech Dendrology - Factsheet with botanical characteristics and photos of various features. (6 photos)