Common name(s): yaupon
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 5~8 - 8~10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Ilex vomitoria
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (4 varieties in database) (22 photos)
- Carolina Nature - Illustrated woody plant profile, with notes on range and identification. (18 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 7-10) (9 photos)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 8-10) (3 photos)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (58 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 7-9) (5 photos). Also a page for 'Nana'.
- Native Plants of Central Texas - Photos with brief comments from University of Texas at Austin. (8 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 7-9) (4 photos). Also pages for 'Nana' and 'Will Fleming'.
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 7-9) (3 photos)
- Virginia Tech Dendrology - Factsheet with botanical characteristics and photos of various features. (6 photos)
Common name(s): Weeping yaupon holly
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 7 - 8