Common name(s): Dwarf Crested Iris
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3 - 8~9
Links for Iris cristata
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (8 varieties in database) (13 photos)
- Carolina Nature - Photos of this native plant, often with notes on habitat and identification. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 3-8) (9 photos)
- Iris Species Database - Description, information about horticulture and breeding, and habitat. (27 photos)
- Iris' Garden - Gardener in the Netherlands presents a photo of this plant, with basic horticultural information. (1 photo)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (17 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 3-9) (8 photos). Also pages for 'Alba' and 'Powder Blue Giant'.
- Missouri Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (10 photos)
- NARGS Image Gallery - Photograph(s) contributed by North American Rock Garden Society members. (1 photo)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 3-9a) (14 photos). Also a page for 'Alba'.
- Ontario Rock Garden Society: Iris cristata 'Alba' - Germination information
- Ontario Rock Garden Society: Iris cristata 'Alba' - Plant of the month profile (3 photos)
- Plant Delights Nursery - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (additional pages for other varieties) (1 photo). Also a page for 'Merle's Ruby'.
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 3-9) (2 photos)
- Wild Ginger Farm - One of the plants featured on this specialty nursery's catalog page, with photo and brief description. (1 photo)
Common name(s): White crested dwarf iris