Common name(s): blackberry lily
Synonym(s): Belamcanda chinensis
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4~5 - 9~10
Links for Iris domestica
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (3 varieties in database) (59 photos)
- Asianflora - Plant photos. (2 photos)
- Cal's Plant of the Week - Profile for plant, primarily relating to pot culture, with notes on culture and propagation. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 4-10) (62 photos)
- Heritage Perennials: Belamcanda chinensis ‘Freckle Face’ - Profile with description and horticultural details. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 5-9) (1 photo)
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations. (2 photos)
- Iris Species Database - Description, information about horticulture and breeding, and habitat. (6 photos). Also a page for another instance.
- Iris' Garden - Gardener in the Netherlands presents a photo of this plant, with basic horticultural information. (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 5-10) (7 photos). Also pages for 'Freckle Face' and 'Hello Yellow'.
- Missouri Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (9 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 5-10a) (13 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information. Also a page for 'Pink Profusion'.
- Plant Delights Nursery: Belamcanda chinensis 'Gone with the Wind' - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (additional pages for other varieties) (1 photo). Also a page for Yunnan Form.
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (zone 5-10) (4 photos)