Common name(s): reticulata iris
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4~5 - 8~9
Links for Iris reticulata
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (13 varieties in database) (51 photos)
- BBC Gardening: Iris reticulata 'Gordon' - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo). Also a page for 'Katharine Hodgkin'.
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 4-9) (18 photos)
- Iris Species Database - Description, information about horticulture and breeding, and habitat. (31 photos)
- Iris' Garden - Gardener in the Netherlands presents a photo of this plant, with basic horticultural information. (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 5-9) (5 photos). Also pages for 'Clairette', 'Gordon', and 'Harmony'.
- NARGS Image Gallery - Photograph(s) contributed by North American Rock Garden Society members. (1 photo)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 5-9a) (7 photos). Also a page for 'Harmony'.
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Paghat's Garden - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (1 photo). Also pages for 'Natascha' and 'Purple Gem'.
- Rainy Side Gardeners - Plant profile compiled by two gardeners in the Pacific Northwest. Includes propagation and pruning methods, and commentary. (zone 5-8) (5 photos)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 5-9) (2 photos)
- Wild Ginger Farm - One of the plants featured on this specialty nursery's catalog page, with photo and brief description. (1 photo)