Common name(s): Blue Medusa Rush
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4~7 - 9~10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Juncus inflexus
- All Things Plants: Juncus inflexus 'Blue Mohawk' - Community-assembled plant profile (2 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 7-10)
- Denver Botanic Gardens: Juncus inflexus 'Blue Arrow' - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 7)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 4-9) (2 photos). Also pages for 'Afro', 'Lovesick Blues', and BLUE MOHAWK.
- Plant Delights Nursery: Juncus inflexus 'Afro' - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (additional pages for other varieties) (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants: Juncus inflexus 'Blue Arrows' - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 5-9) (1 photo)