Common name(s): Elephant's Ear Kalanchoe
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 11 - 12
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Kalanchoe beharensis
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (2 varieties in database) (4 photos)
- Cal's Plant of the Week - Profile for plant, primarily relating to pot culture, with notes on culture and propagation. (1 photo). Also pages for "Maltese Cross" and "Oak Leaf".
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 11) (26 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (6 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 11-12) (5 photos)
Common name(s): elephant's ear kalanchoe; velvet-leaf kalanchoe
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 9 - 12