Common name(s): golden rain tree
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4b~5 - 9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Koelreuteria paniculata
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (18 photos)
- Asianflora - Plant photos. (1 photo)
- BBC Gardening - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Carolina Nature - Illustrated woody plant profile, with notes on range and identification. (14 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 5-9) (38 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 4b) (8 photos)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 5-9) (2 photos)
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations. (3 photos)
- Iris' Garden - Gardener in the Netherlands presents a photo of this plant, with basic horticultural information. (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 5-9) (6 photos). Also pages for 'September' and 'Woodlanders Low Form'.
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 5-9) (3 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 5-9) (3 photos)
- Virginia Tech Dendrology - Factsheet with botanical characteristics and photos of various features. (zone 5-9) (6 photos)