Common name(s): seashore mallow
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 5~6 - 9~10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Kosteletzkya virginica
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (4 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 5-10) (5 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 6)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (39 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 6-9)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (2 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Plant Delights Nursery: Kosteletzkya virginica 'ACE Basin' - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (zone 6-9)
- Sunlight Gardens - Wildflower nursery catalog page with description and cultivation details. (zone 6-9) (1 photo)