Common name(s): deadnettle
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3~5 - 8~10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Lamium maculatum
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (14 varieties in database) (4 photos)
- BBC Gardening - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 3-10) (12 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens: Lamium maculatum 'Beacon Silver' - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 3) (4 photos)
- Heritage Perennials: Lamium maculatum Lami 'Mega Purple' - Profile with description and horticultural details. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 5-9) (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden: Lamium maculatum 'Beedham's White' - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 4-8). Also pages for 'Checkin' PINK CHABLIS, 'Cosmopolitan', 'Dellam' GOLDEN ANNIVERSARY, 'Elisabeth de Haas', 'Red Nancy', and 'White Nancy'.
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 3-8) (5 photos)
- Paghat's Garden: Lamium maculatum 'Aureum' - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (3 photos). Also pages for 'Pink Pewter' and 'White Nancy'.
- Plant Delights Nursery: Lamium maculatum 'Orchid Frost' - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (additional pages for other varieties) (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (4 photos)