Common name(s): sweet peas
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 5 - 10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Lathyrus odoratus
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (73 varieties in database) (1 photo)
- Annie's Annuals: Lathyrus odoratus 'Almost Black' - Catalog page with photo, basic horticultural information, and noteworthy features. (additional cultivars listed in catalog) (2 photos)
- BBC Gardening: Lathyrus odoratus mixed Spencer Hybrids - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Climbers - Information page with most botanical details for this climbing species of the eastern US. (6 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (22 photos)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 5-10) (2 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (4 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (3 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information (additional information for other varieties)
- Rainy Side Gardeners - Plant profile compiled by two gardeners in the Pacific Northwest. Includes propagation and pruning methods, and commentary. (19 photos)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records.