Common name(s): spring vetch; everlasting sweet pea
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3~5 - 7~9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Lathyrus vernus
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (2 varieties in database) (6 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 5-7) (15 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 4) (7 photos)
- Heritage Perennials: Lathyrus vernus 'Spring Melody' - Profile with description and horticultural details. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 3-9) (1 photo)
- Iris' Garden - Gardener in the Netherlands presents a photo of this plant, with basic horticultural information. (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 5-9) (1 photo)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information (additional information for other varieties)
- Paghat's Garden - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations.
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (zone 5-9) (3 photos)