Common name(s): summer snowflake
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4 - 8~9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Leucojum aestivum
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (2 varieties in database) (17 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 4-9) (10 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 4) (8 photos)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 4-9) (2 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 4-8) (7 photos). Also a page for 'Gravetye Giant'.
- Missouri Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (3 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (3 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Pacific Bulb Society - One of the plants described on this page about the genus. (9 photos)
- Paghat's Garden - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (3 photos)
- Rob's Plants: Leucojum aestivum 'Gravetye Giant' - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 4-9) (3 photos)
- Wild Ginger Farm - One of the plants featured on this specialty nursery's catalog page, with photo and brief description. (1 photo)