Common name(s): Bitter Root
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3~4 - 7~8
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Lewisia rediviva
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (2 varieties in database) (2 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 3-7) (5 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 4) (2 photos)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (24 photos)
- Las Pilitas Nursery - Catalog page about this California native, with description and horticultural basics. (zone 4-8) (1 photo)
- NARGS Image Gallery - Photograph(s) contributed by North American Rock Garden Society members. (5 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Pacific Bulb Society - One of the plants described on this page about the genus. (20 photos)
- Telos Rare Bulbs - One of the plants featured on this catalog page, with brief description. (1 photo)
- Turner Photographics - Profile of wildflower of the US Pacific Northwest, with botanical description, habitat and distribution, and photo gallery.
- Washington Native Plant Society - Photo and brief description. (1 photo)
Common name(s): Bitterroot; Bitter Root
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 5