Common name(s): Himalayan Honeysuckle
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 7 - 9~10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Leycesteria formosa
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (3 varieties in database) (5 photos)
- Annie's Annuals: Leycesteria formosa 'Gold Leaf' - Catalog page with photo, basic horticultural information, and noteworthy features. (additional cultivars listed in catalog) (zone 7-10) (2 photos)
- Asianflora - Plant photos. (5 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 7-9) (12 photos)
- Digging Dog Nursery - Catalog page with descriptive information (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 7)
- Heritage Perennials: Leycesteria formosa 'Jealousy' - Profile with description and horticultural details. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 7-9) (1 photo)
- Iris' Garden - Gardener in the Netherlands presents a photo of this plant, with basic horticultural information. (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 7-9) (3 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Rainy Side Gardeners - Plant profile compiled by two gardeners in the Pacific Northwest. Includes propagation and pruning methods, and commentary. (zone 7-10) (3 photos)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (zone 7-10) (2 photos)