Common name(s): formosa lily
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 5~7 - 8~10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Lilium formosanum
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (2 varieties in database) (11 photos)
- Asianflora - Plant photos. (3 photos)
- Cal's Plant of the Week - Profile for plant, primarily relating to pot culture, with notes on culture and propagation. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 5-10a) (15 photos)
- Digging Dog Nursery - Catalog page with descriptive information (zone 5)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (3 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 5-8) (3 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Pacific Bulb Society - One of the plants described on this page about the genus. (additional pages for other varieties) (2 photos)
- Plant Delights Nursery: Lilium formosanum Giant Form - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (1 photo)
- Rainy Side Gardeners - Plant profile compiled by two gardeners in the Pacific Northwest. Includes propagation and pruning methods, and commentary. (zone 7-9) (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (zone 5-8) (5 photos)
- Wild Ginger Farm - One of the plants featured on this specialty nursery's catalog page, with photo and brief description. (1 photo)
Common name(s): Dwarf Formosa Lily
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 5 - 10