Common name(s): coral lily
Synonym(s): Lilium tenuifolium
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3 - 7~10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Lilium pumilum
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (13 photos)
- Asianflora - Plant photos. (2 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 3-10a) (5 photos)
- Iris' Garden - Gardener in the Netherlands presents a photo of this plant, with basic horticultural information. (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 3-7)
- NARGS - Plant of the month portrait, with description and information about cultivation and propagation. (1 photo)
- NARGS Image Gallery - Photograph(s) contributed by North American Rock Garden Society members. (1 photo)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information. Also a page for another instance.
- Pacific Bulb Society - One of the plants described on this page about the genus. (additional pages for other varieties) (4 photos)
- Plant Delights Nursery - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (1 photo)
- Rainy Side Gardeners - Plant profile compiled by two gardeners in the Pacific Northwest. Includes propagation and pruning methods, and commentary. (zone 3-7) (3 photos)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (zone 3-10) (2 photos)